Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Artist :: Juuri


The other day on twitter JapanCinema tweeted a link about an artist name Juuri...
[you can see the link I am referring to here]
I was interested to see what kind of artist she was, so I clicked on the link to check out her work and wow -- I am so glad I did!



From the first piece I saw of hers I was instantly in love.  She uses so many vibrant colors and her pieces are so feminine and intimate...Its almost hard to explain, her works are just so appealing...

I can just imagine how stunning one of her pieces might look in a sleek, modern bedroom..
makes me want one!

She has a variety of sites and you should check them all out!

**I do not own the rights to any of these images, all are from Juuri's Website

1 comment:

  1. Wow those look so amazing! What a great artist!


    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete