Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Japanese Studies


So shortly after I started this blog I decided I would try to learn Japanese, anyways a lot has happened in my life since then (we've moved, and had another baby!) and that goal has somewhat fallen by the wayside...however now that fall is approaching soon and everyone is getting back into their routine I want to achieve that goal. Before I started slacking I was able to master Hiragana, and started studying Katakana.


So to jump start my studying I ordered Let's Learn Hiragana from Amazon since I have already forgotten a few hiragana and was never able to write them very well.

I must admit though my language studies faltered, I have learned so much about Japan and about Japanese culture.  I am thankful for all I have learned and the new friends I have made. Thank you all my blog friends and readers. You all have allowed me to learn something new everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment