Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Girls Generation

This post is not necessarily “Japanese” but I really like this group.  In August they are supposed to be starting to promote their music in Japan (they’re a South Korean group) so it should be interesting to see if they will be well received.

 Girls Generation <--- their website



I am definately a fan tho!  Each are so cute and pretty its hard not to like them.

In August they will make their debut at the Tokyo Ariake Coliseum, so we shall see if Japan feels the same way. 

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, how cute! And they can sing well! They kind of remind me of the boy band from Korea DBSK <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEE Girls' Generation! And that song is so catchy - I can't stop listening to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You've been awarded :)
    http://rinnysbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ haha I know, me too! I just DL'ed the song on my playlist and it's so addicting~

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look cute. I hope they are successfull when that get here to Japan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. yeah ive listened to that song too many times to admit!

    ReplyDelete