Monday, June 28, 2010

Shibuya109: Layout

So I was surfing the web for random stuff and I came across this find, the complete layout of Shibuya109. I mean I was sooo happy when I found this.

 the very very perfect guide of Shibuya109

 

Loaded with pictures and descriptions I found myself in shoppers’ heaven from the comfort of my own home…

 

the very very perfect guide of Shibuya109

They even show you where all the toilets are and what they look like!

so check it out… there is lots more to see!

the very very perfect guide of Shibuya109

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this pamphlet when I was in Shibuya109, there are many of them next to the stairs in each floor, so it is a perfect guide for shopping at Shibuya109! ^^ I love that picture of 109, it is very hard to fing a high quality picture of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! shibuya109 is craaazy. i think i spent like 2 hrs on the first floor. lol

    ReplyDelete