Saturday, June 19, 2010

Three Sheets

 

So after I got rejected from Smart.Fm the other day I was in need of some more motivation… soooo I searched for Videos! Originally I was looking for something like Bizarre Foods.. instead what I found was THREE SHEETS!

Basically this guy Zane? has a show were he travels to different places each episode and talks about their alcohol and other adult beverages.  Seems like every college boy’s dream job and how this guy snagged the job I have no clue!  Its great though, and after watching the one where he visits Japan I ended up watching a few more.

Not your average travel show, but thats a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Konnichiwa~~!!

    Arigatou for visiting my blog
    & following too~

    I just follow your blog too,

    Uhm. Ganbare~!
    Nihongo o benkyou. ( ^ w ^ )//

    Atashi mou, Ganbarimasu~

    Ja nee

    ReplyDelete