Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Twitter!

So in the past couple of days I have started school (a few summer courses, yay!) and have created a Twitter account.  In this madness of trying to learn Japanese I thought Twitter would be a fun to help keep Japanese learning real.  Obviously I can read much of the Japanese that is being written but following some other trusty blogger's advice (Tofugu mainly) I have started my Twitter journey as well.



Geez I've started several journeys on this blog.. my poor feet! My twitter is:: Sweetdelightss

1 comment:

  1. hello, this is Momonigiri from Twitter. Thanks for following me, and if you'd like, it'd be really fun to help each other learn Japanese.

    I post my progress/struggles etc. We can keep our motivation up!

    http://lost-in-translation1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete