Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Otaku Encyclopedia

So today when I was making my normal rounds checking out the various Japanese Culture Blogs etc... I noticed that DannyChoo had some really good visuals of the Otaku Encyclopedia..



I have been eyeing this book for awhile now, since apparently -- if your "into" Japan -- this book is a must have, and I was so happy when I saw DannyChoo's website had so many pictures of it!! (pictures of a book? oh hush and just check it out, you soooo kno you want too!)

This book give you the ins and outs of just about everything dealing with Japan, and from most of the reviews I have read about it online it seems to be really well written & entertaining.

If you have this book let me know what you think.. otherwise I think I just might be going to Barnes and Noble tonight after class =)

No comments:

Post a Comment