Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the PLAGUEEEEE

My entire family except my mom and me have come down with this gnarly version of the stomach flu...



On the brightside
  • More girl scout cookies for me! (she finally came back!)
  • I'm not sick
On the NOT so brightside
  • its only a matter of time till I get sick
  • there an endless amount of laundry that I can't seem to make a dent in
  • I can't watch much of any dramas since I'm playing Cinderella/Nurse/Alice             [from Resident Evil]

this sucks.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. omg nooooo! i hate the stomach flu D: I had it last year and I felt like I was going to die. take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks, but make sure you eat all those GSC before anyone else gets well! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I hope everyone in your family gets well soon and I hope you don't catch it from them. The stomach flu is never any fun >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Thanks Rinny! It was such an awful week but everyone is almost back to 100%

    ReplyDelete
  5.  haha -- you can bet I was trying despite everyone upchucking & whatnot all around me.. sounds yummy right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6.  I was lucky enough to avoid it but they all looked awful... being sick is no fun. boooo

    ReplyDelete